You have probably given to your year 6 child a SAT test paper in maths
for them to try. To mark your child’s work download the mark schemes that accompany each test paper and mark their work against this specific mark scheme. You will find the maths, English and Science mark schemes on the website below each test paper.
To know your child’s level you will then need to refer to the appropriate level thresholds corresponding to the test paper’s year. you will find the 2010 level thresholds here but the 2009, 2008 , 2013 and 2007 level thresholds can also be found on the website.
Hopefully, this will help you mark and assess your children’s work at home.
* KS2 SATs Levels Explained!
* KS2 level thresholds 2007
* KS2 level thresholds 2008
* KS2 level thresholds 2009
* KS2 level thresholds 2010
Looking for good KS2 SATs revision books?
* What resources are available for the KS2 SAT tests and beyond?
* How KS2 SATs revision books can help your child progress?
* KS2 SATs revision books part1: Revise and Shine – English book
Need past SATs papers?
* Maths past SATs papers
* English past SATs papers
* Science past SATs papers
* More test KS2 papers
Other useful topics:
* What are the 2014 KS2 SATs’ dates?
* How important are the KS2 SATs?